TRIGGER WARNING

**TRIGGER WARNING**This blog contains subject matter that could very well be triggering for some as it covers childhood sexual abuse and rape culture. My intention is to raise awareness and encourage other victims to let their voices be heard, NOT to offend, attention-seek, name call, blame or point fingers.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my story.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Mission Statement// I deserve better.

There are times I think "I don't wanna think about it. I don't want to see it. I don't want to write about it. I don't want to hear it, I don't want to think about him saying my name. I don't want to think about him thinking about me" and it all becomes so overwhelming; I'm panicking and this whole project seems daunting and hopeless.
Then I remind myself I'm not doing it for myself, I'm doing it for a little girl who thought she deserved to burn in hell at age 5.
I didn't, she didn't, we didn't.
I deserved my chance at hope,
I deserved to learn how to love myself,
I did not deserve to see what you showed me.
You took that desire to love away from me, 
Don't talk to me about playing fair,
If life was fair, your junk would be pickled in a mason jar on my desk.
You weren't a friend, you're a fucking pedophile hiding in plain sight.
 Do NOT start me on what you deserve;
I've relieved myself of the burden of caring about what happens to you,
I trust enough in god to let fate play itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment