TRIGGER WARNING

**TRIGGER WARNING**This blog contains subject matter that could very well be triggering for some as it covers childhood sexual abuse and rape culture. My intention is to raise awareness and encourage other victims to let their voices be heard, NOT to offend, attention-seek, name call, blame or point fingers.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my story.

Friday, March 27, 2015

III. Call Girl

you’ll never go home
when home becomes a headache, 
a heart rush rather than a heart throb.
a street walker to a call girl. 
but i never called.
my elbow ow i mean my shoulder my wrist
my words, my notes, my cup
he just drank me up then spit me out.
i’m told, but no one knows, that god is good &
god is great.
but i’ve seen a thing or two or four or five that say otherwise
god is love, hate consumed love.
there’s a darkness lifted by fate.
the chance of knowing somehow, somewhere
things will be better and they’ll treat you better and you’ll know better
be better be bold

be a babe & bring me the soap

No comments:

Post a Comment