TRIGGER WARNING

**TRIGGER WARNING**This blog contains subject matter that could very well be triggering for some as it covers childhood sexual abuse and rape culture. My intention is to raise awareness and encourage other victims to let their voices be heard, NOT to offend, attention-seek, name call, blame or point fingers.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my story.

Friday, March 27, 2015

I. Play Pretend

How can your birthday be the worst day of your life?
How do you grow older when every year you wish to grow thinner?
How do you forget something that doesn’t fit in?
How do you go about coming out?
When you never really had a choice about what was cumming?
You used to say I and me, 

I used to mean the things I said 
and say what i mean
never get lost in-between
who’s going up or down
who’s straight or coming out
pushed up on your shoulders
flip me over
turn me up
put me down
turn me around
push me over
pull me up
flip me over
stand me up 
beat me down
yours to play with and pretend
we all play with knives.




No comments:

Post a Comment