TRIGGER WARNING

**TRIGGER WARNING**This blog contains subject matter that could very well be triggering for some as it covers childhood sexual abuse and rape culture. My intention is to raise awareness and encourage other victims to let their voices be heard, NOT to offend, attention-seek, name call, blame or point fingers.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my story.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Gone Home..

How can we go home if we're still so high?
I was there,
But I wasn't aware
Of what I was doing or feeling.

Best call home before things get
Badder, nastier, go farther.
No excuses, No prayers;
Heads too high to get help,
Too far gone to feel anything but
Fear and a fire burning within.

All that's in me,
Shakes in sight of you
White as chalk
Skin paper thin
Paler than the ghost I feel like I've become
Fractures that failed to mend
My hands and feet did things
Became someone else's
So bold, doing things
I could of, would of, should of
Never of done.

Being is believing.
What you see is a deception
People dreaming of answers,
Too big too far off to make any sense.

We believe in a greater being
So that all these tiny tragedies will have meaning;
Heaven doesn't fall from the sky,
The sun circles around earth.
The sun sets, the sun rises
Some come, some go.
We know there's always more
But that never lessens that hurt we feel.

What are we lying, spying, crying, trying for??
Jesus what are we even trying for,
Why are we trying to be anything at all?
How can you forgive what you can't forget?
Where is our god when the innocent meet their end all too soon,
Suffering in pain and solitude
Do you smile down counting sins?
Or do you weep as we seek answers to our survival?

No comments:

Post a Comment