TRIGGER WARNING

**TRIGGER WARNING**This blog contains subject matter that could very well be triggering for some as it covers childhood sexual abuse and rape culture. My intention is to raise awareness and encourage other victims to let their voices be heard, NOT to offend, attention-seek, name call, blame or point fingers.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my story.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Impromptu Spoken Word inspired at the reservoir

Spitting bubbling Brooke's
Water dribbling 
You came a forest
Ripping at my knees
Alone in the meadow forgotten
Will I forever be 
Don't hear my pleads 
Whispers too sinister to please
Please this must be a sick joke
But YOU made it feel god-like 
I'm on the phone but no one's listening; 
no words can express what I cannot understand 
Words too hard to come by
Unforgivable actions done without notice
Give me a penny or its fake

Don’t tell I’m not worth anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment