TRIGGER WARNING

**TRIGGER WARNING**This blog contains subject matter that could very well be triggering for some as it covers childhood sexual abuse and rape culture. My intention is to raise awareness and encourage other victims to let their voices be heard, NOT to offend, attention-seek, name call, blame or point fingers.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my story.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Just another soul having a human experience

My new belief in reincarnation has been a spiritual reawakening unlike anything in my life.
I was raised in the Christian church, I knew Jesus as the name we put to Creator.
This belief system was taught to me and I was baptized at birth.
When I was an adolescent and felt alienated by the church I became an atheist.
I resolved my delusion that I was damned to hell because of sexual acts I was not in control of.
I've stopped being angry at God for putting me on this earth in this body.
Realizing that I am an 'old soul' having a human experience in the 21st century has helped me come to terms with my life having a purpose.
My experiences, good and bad, have not been for nothing, I can turn my pain into passions and help others let go of that pain themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment